Sales and Marketing Executive, Thatcham -
We are working with a market leader in the financial services sector who are on the search for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their marketing team of circa 5. You'll be the face of the business for qualifying and nurturing inbound leads and work closely with the marketing team to identify trends and maintain the CRM database.
The role is split 50:50 across Sales and Marketing and can therefore be suited by those with a wide variety of backgrounds. The business in question are industry dominating, and have a professional and relaxed atmosphere, given they are unregulated themselves with the financial services sector. This is a brand-new and exciting role within the business reporting into their charismatic Marketing Manager.
- Be the face of the business to qualify inbound leads over the telephone
- Use your initiative and get you know your products to nurture leads before passing warm over to the sales department for them to convert
- Support sales campaigns by reaching out to prospects
- Develop strong relationships for decision makers through regular contact
- Maintain the CRM database (Hubspot), including keeping data up-to-date and accurate
- Research and report on market trends and themes
- Assist the Digital Marketing Executive to share news and content on social media channels, and actively engage with the community
- Attend marketing events and tradeshows and identify possible prospects
In order to be considered for this position, you will have at least 1.5-2 years' experience in a sales or marketing environment, ideally with an equal split across both disciplines. Those from pure sales can be consider if you've had some exposure to marketing and would like to grow your skillset. Excellent verbal and written communication are essential, and as you will be qualified leads over the telephone, so some telesales experience would be ideal.
This position is not commissioned, however excellent benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, an exceptionally generous pension scheme, all-encompassing health benefits, and so much more! This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a unique and leading provider of financial technology.
This position is well connected via public transport, and is commutable from areas such as: Newbury, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Andover, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Didcot, Reading, Farnborough, Slough, High Wycombe and wider areas of Berkshire and north Hampshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.