Are you a Russian speaking senior copywriter who is interested in writing for female empowerment campaigns?
This role is perfect for a forward-thinking creative copywriter who wants to be part of a pioneering female empowerment campaign in the Russian markets. All copy will be in Russian, so a native speaker is preferred.
As a member of the creative department, you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of technology.
You will provide leadership for the brands you work on, understand a brand's tone-of-voice and write compelling, on-brand copy. You will create innovative concepts and push the idea through to the final outputs.
Skills and Experience
- Leads by example to inspire colleagues to create innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions.
- Writes compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients, audiences and media.
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Able to develop tone of voice for brands, as well as write comprehensive guidelines.
- Able to write scripts for film content and experienced in production.
Role specific competencies
- A successful track record of copywriting and concepting.
- Experience of nurturing client relationships.
- Fluent Russian both written and spoken.
- Understanding Russian youth culture and native level language would be bonus but not essential.
- Able to travel abroad for production and meetings.
If this sounds like you then be sure to apply today!