I'm looking for a RFI Content Manager (Request for Information) to join a digital team at a top wealth management company for an initial maternity contract.
You will need to have good investment knowledge including Unit Trust and discretionary asset management.
- FTSE 250 listed professional services organisation
- Private client investment and wealth management
- On most people's wish list of places to work in the investment world.
- Top London location and jaw-dropping office.
Superb role for RFI Content Manager to join Digital Marketing team.
You will be required to manage the information content about the firm to support the successful completion of requests for information for their unit trust and discretionary asset services responses.
- Request for Information - respond to regular and ad hoc data requests from sales and client's teams - database entries, award submissions
- Developing and maintaining standard response documents
- Data collation, entry and cleansing in QVidian
- Manage standard answer documents
- Work with a range of business stakeholders to ensure accuracy and a0ppeal of response
- Follow compliance procedures for approval of all marketing materials
- Liaise with product sepcalists/compliance to ensure data within QVidian is accurate and up to date
- Maintain efficient functionality of QVidian for RFI team embers
- Proactively seek new information on the firm which could enhance RFI responses
This is a great opportunity to use your investment knowledge and work for arguably one of the most prestigious wealth management firms. Although it's for an initial maternity contract it could lead to other opportunities within the firm or at the very least offer a superb name/experience to your CV.
In a nutshell - you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in investment financial services environment within either sales, marketing or RFI. Nice to have would be some experience in Qvidian software.
- Experience of working within the investment industry
- Financial sales, marketing or RFI background
- Knowledge of both unit trust and asset management sectors, financial products and services
- Understand the needs of intermediaries, charities and consultants
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Enjoy developing strong working relationships
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional, copes well under pressure
- Keen to develop skill sin RFI
If you have a background in investment/wealth management and want to work for a company that adds real kudos to your CV then press the 'Apply Now' button.