Excellent opportunity driving Multi-brand Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing in Emerging Markets
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Global Consumer Tech/Mobile leader
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for leading, developing and evaluating Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing Programmes across all Multi-brand channels delivering a consistently great premium brand experience. You’ll be responsible for program communications and will act as the liaison between Emerging Markets teams and worldwide.
You’ll be based in the central Consumer Channel Development team providing domain expertise and hands-on support to local country teams in order to develop and execute their country Trade Marketing strategies. The primary Consumer routes to market are via strategic partners such as Carriers, Retailers and Authorised Resellers and you’ll manage the strategy for all Retail Channel/ Trade programmes that are rolled out in Multi-brand environments in any of these channels. This role combines strategic planning and operational execution via cross-functional collaboration. It provides an interface between local and central teams to align the strategic priorities for the region ensuring Multi-brand channel programs are designed and leveraged to realise Emerging Market growth potential.
You’ll identify opportunities/ problems, define the size of opportunities, create programmes to drive results, initiate them across Emerging Markets and influence Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing in countries to drive with partners and then review, monitor and improve ongoing to deliver best in class customer experience and sales.
The role is based in London, will require some (limited) international travel and is the perfect role for a Head of Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing (with international experience) from blue chip Consumer Electronics, Mobile, Operator or premium FMCG/ sporting goods/ fashion backgrounds. You’ll ideally have worked in a complex, scalable, international environment.
Substantial experience managing Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing programs
- Ideally international experience/ exposure preferred. Global/ EMEA/ European/ Emerging markets experience ideal
- Proven cross-functional influential leadership
- Results driven
- Executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects successfully
- Retail Trade/ Channel Marketing program management experience
- Obsessive about managing process and details to drive scale and results
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Fosters trust and relationships at all levels in the organization
- Global/ international thinker, who performs well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
ABOUT THE OFFER
c. £90,000 basic salary + bonus + potential stock (discretionary)