A great opportunity has opened for a Trade Marketing professional with experience in Retail/FMCG to join the FRONTLINE® brand team. FRONTLINE has been at the forefront of protecting cats and dogs from fleas and ticks for over 20 years and continues to drive innovation in existing and new animal health categories. FRONTLINE has been successfully working with its retail partners across multiple channels including pet shops, pharmacies, e-commerce and agricultural merchants.
In this role you will be responsible to develop and execute the FRONTLINE B2B marketing plan and work with our Key Account Management team to implement Category Management solutions, optimise the marketing mix and develop tactical growth plans.
- Adjust and execute the brand plans into the various retail sales channels;
- Responsible for all trade communications, from advertising to detailing and CRM;
- Produce placement guidelines and product priorities at SKU level by channel, with the right rationale ;
- Development of training for healthcare professionals, alongside our Technical Manager;
- Supporting Sales Teams with trade presentations and execution of marketing campaigns at Point of Sale;
- Work closely with Retail customers to accelerate category sales growth and build strong relationships;
- Provide support to merchandising teams to capture and report KPI’s such as promotional plans, SKU availability and pricing;
- Initiate and lead the development and implementation of Category Management initiatives;
- Lead the design and execution of market research to gain valuable category and shopper insights.
- Trade Marketing experience within the Pet Retail space or FMCG
- CIM professional diploma or equivalent
- DMI professional diploma or equivalent
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong networks internally and externally
- Experience of Category Management would be advantageous
- Experience of planogramming /shelf-space management would be advantageous
As part of a family owned, thriving, global pharmaceutical company, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has a growing portfolio of market leading products. At the start of this year the company acquired Merial Animal Health to become the second largest animal health business globally and there has never been a more exciting time to join this highly successful and respected animal health business.