Retail Marketing Specialist
£35k - £42k
West London/Greater London
Our client is a leading brand in the supply of automotive products globally, with a rich heritage of excellence in the commercial and passenger vehicle market.
A rare opportunity for a Retail Marketing Specialist has arisen, with the aim of delivering innovation and added value and business development solutions across a wide customer base.
About the role:
- Supporting the Customer Marketing Manager in developing marketing plans for key customers.
- Delivering agreed B2B and B2C online and offline retail marketing solutions.
- Exploring innovative retail solution initiatives from other industries to differentiate the brand and add value to customer relationships.
- Developing industry leading business development and retail marketing solutions to improve retail business, deliver sales group for the business and retail partners and maintain customer loyalty.
- Proposing affinity marketing solutions to support brand values and assist in business development.
- Liaise with central and European Business Development and Retail Solutions teams.
- Reporting on competitor retail marketing activities.
- Ownership and effective management of the annual retail solutions budget and spend.
- Sourcing and managing external agencies, including briefing, contract management and service level measurement.
- Monitoring effectiveness of all retail solutions activities by developing KPIs and performance measurement strategy.
- You are up to date with the latest trends and marketing practices within the automotive business.
- You have a solid understanding of both B2B and B2B2C channel marketing and retailing practices.
- You are proficient in leveraging social media and content platforms to deliver commercial results.
- You will have a track record in a retail marketing/business development marketing role with a solid understanding of consumer needs in a retail environment, coupled with a commercial mind-set.
- You have a proven background in managing processes and projects, plus third party suppliers and agencies
- Budget and performance measuring experience in marketing is preferred.