This heritage brand with a long history in the Staffordshire region is currently recruiting for a Retail Marketing Manager to work across all of their luxury homeware brands.
The Role: This is a fantastic role for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager who has experience of visual merchandising at store level which has then been taken into a head office marketing function. Supporting all of the retail partners with retail marketing plans and the annual promotional and seasonal campaigns for in-store activation that will excite and engage with consumers.
- Develop and deliver the annual retail marketing calendar
- Manage the creation of 360 marketing campaigns to be delivered in-store including seasonal campaigns, new product launches and promotions
- Manage and deliver the VM guidelines
- Liaise with creative and print partners to develop POS, VM concepts and all related training collateral for national sales team and retail partners
- Have both a creative and commercial outlook and a real understanding of how to drive consumer awareness and engagement in-store through the concepts delivered
- Develop strategic guidelines for global regions to adopt at a local level
- People management and budget management experience
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. Having worked in a similar role previously, you must be able to demonstrate expertise in VM (visual merchandising) as well as 360 marketing activation for retail. You MUST have worked in a retail/wholesale business, ideally in the premium/luxury product area in industries such as fashion, homeware, interiors, beauty, lifestyle etc. Creativity is essential and ideally you will come with contacts and knowledge of how to source tools that will assist in making your instore displays more appealing.
As well as an excellent salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, bonus, excellent product discount, pension, free parking.
This Retail Marketing Manager role is commutable from Leek, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Nantwich.
This Retail Marketing Manager would also suit a Trade Marketing Manager or VM Manager who also has experience of working at head office level on retail marketing campaigns.
Retail Marketing Manager, Stoke on Trent, £excellent