- Very fast growing retailer.
- Head up the advertising and branch teams.
- Ideal opportunity to come in house from agency side.
What you'll be doing
You will deliver the annual marketing roadmap and strategy for branch marketing and advertising to customers across multiple channels. With a strong B2B focus, you will manage a small team to deliver scheduled work on time and budget. Leading the branch marketing program you will come up with creative ways to drive new activity and hit new customer targets. This will also include POS and Visual Merchandising to support seasonal campaigns and ensure a great customer experience.
Project management is vital to this role and so you could come from either a strong agency background or equally a similar in house role. There are rarely better opportunities to come in house from an agency environment.
As the company grows you will support the launching of new stores, provide marketing support to the existing stores and develop the POS including media on the in branch digital screens.
You will have good broad marketing experience, the ability to come up with creative campaigns, the ability to motivate a team and to hit strict time frames and budgets. You will assist the Head of Marketing with Media Management, working with suppliers to plan, deliver and report on activity across the brand.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience managing ATL campaigns; TV, radio, press
- Strong project management experience
- Experience within a retail environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience from a construction or tool background is equally desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak with internal and external stakeholders including senior management
You will be joining a very fast growing team and business, supporting the growth of the branch network, and delivering exceptional above the line advertising campaigns. In return you will receive a competitive salary (up to £40k), good benefits and the opportunity to join this great company at a truly exciting time.
If you have the previous experience required, and the ambition to deliver great results, then please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.