Job Title: Retail Analyst
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
About the Retail Association
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Retail Analyst to join their exciting association.
This Retail Association, based in London, is the UK's voice for the retail and ecommerce industry. They are the UK's leading community of online retailers and global digital tech companies. They provide key analysis and insights to their clients to help them make better informed business decisions and achieve their business objectives; offering a mix of real time industry specific market intelligence and bespoke, deep-dive analytics. They are thought-leaders, organising a number of events which bring together likeminded retail professionals to discuss the most pressing topics and uncover new ways to refresh their brands.
As a Retail Analyst you will be working in an entrepreneurial environment where you will be given the opportunity to increase your responsibility as you achieve your targets. You'll be based in beautiful office's in London's West End with some of the city's best shops, restaurants and nightlife on your doorstep. You will support and develop their important retails analysis programme and help develop the businesses offering.
About The Retail Analyst Role
As a Retail Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Retail Association.
Key Responsibilities for the Retail Analyst:
- Work closely with the Retail and Data Director to build and develop the business' market insights and offering
- Work on bespoke, end-to-end client projects to identify key market trends and opportunities
- Look after scheduled reports, ensuring they are delivered on time and without anomalies
- Present actionable insights to key stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
About The Successful Retail Analyst
If you are currently in a Retail Analyst (or Ecommerce Analyst) role this could be the ideal next step.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Retail Analyst:
- Experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics to analyse online customer behaviour and uncover insights to inform strategy
- Experience in Excel, analysing data and creating client friendly reports and dashboards
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Basic experience using SQL to extract data would be beneficial but not vital
The Retail Analyst will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Retail Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to Jared at Jaredc@reuben-sinclair.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive