Retail Insight Analyst - Global Tech Brand - 6 month - Salary up to £45K prorata
We are looking for an insight analyst to join our global consumer and technology client based in Surrey. They're respected and admired for their innovative technologies, together with their high quality. They were founded about 33 years ago and has grown to become a global leader covering 72 countries with annual sales exceeding $140 billion! Part of their main ethos is to open new possibilities for people everywhere, creating new innovative products and solutions to help their clients and customers by creating information rich technology and offering a flexible products.
As a Retail Analyst you will provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights to the Retail Insight Manager. This will include providing day to day analytical support, as well as delivering promotional materials in store, and occasionally carrying out mystery shopping by collecting data in store.
The Insight Analyst will carry out the following:
- Manage and maintain data across 4000 Retail stores, providing proactive insights and timely communications on in-store activity.
- Support the Retail Insight Manager in data collection conversion and aggregation into Qlik from 32 different stores.
- Data error checking, and data validation on QlikSense.
- Help with Retail Reporting Helpdesk Management, and the Performance and efficiency analysis, and insight on product/service development opportunities, across TV, IM and DA.
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Running various reports.
- Delivering full ROI analysis to multiple initiatives to improve profitability.
- Lead on one product category.
- Ensure issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
- Liaise with other departments for any changes.
- Continuously improve the quality, timelines and value of the insights.
The successful candidate for the role of Retail Analyst will have the following:
- Strong analytical background
- Good knowledge and experience in Qlik
- Knowledge of retail operations processes and procedures
- Excellent track record of using data to provide valuable commercial impact
- Experience of modelling and/or forecasting
- Experience in any of the following: Qliksense, Tableau, Power BI, R, Python, VBA, Alteryx
- Experience of working in a client /supplier facing role.
ELIZABETH NORMAN INTERNATIONAL would like to thank you for your application, and let you know that so far we've helped raise over £1500 for the ESOMAR Foundation! For those who don't know much about this and want to be a part of it, ENI are contributing 1% of our placements to help the Esomar Foundation who are contributing to ensuring a more transparent, reliable and sustainable world, by helping developing countries with education, research, and a better results programme. Thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve this and please keep following for more updates. ESOMAR Foundation https://lnkd.in/g5CFKhG