Resource & Project Manager
As a leading Brand and Innovation company with global reach, we are looking for sharp minds with great intuition and a daring attitude.
We are a London based brand and innovation company known for being curious, daring, intuitive and challenging conventions for the biggest global consumer, finance and retail brands. With another exciting year of growth under our belt in 2017 and with our new team in NYC, we are now looking to welcome a driven project & resource manager to the team in London.
As our project & resource manager you will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of strategy projects as well as managing resources, to make sure we have the right skillset and experience across each project. You will work closely with the Directors and strategy team supporting across a range of projects for the biggest FMCG, Luxury, Retail & Finance Companies in the world.
This is a hugely exciting role for someone who is keen to develop their experience in a fast-growing and fun and rewarding agency.
Your role would include:
- Oversee and own the workflow of all projects across the strategy team, delivering end to end resource planning and scheduling (monthly planning, weekly planning, daily updates & real-time management)
- Implement resourcing processes and solutions
- Monitoring and improving project performance, reviewing actual vs forecasted resources
- Running and reviewing project overview reports from Synergist (In house system)
- Project management support across project timelines and organisation (including travel)
- Ensuring project admin, filing and end of project reviews are completed for all projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment in a traffic, resource or project manager role
- You have a proven track record in short and longer-term project planning
- You are a master at multitasking and can priortise based on project deadlines
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You can work in a changing environment and meet challenges with a flexible attitude/approach
- You are unflappable – a cool cucumber with a positive can-do attitude
- You must be comfortable using technology and database systems
- You are great with Excel
- You now want to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in a growing company
We believe in the power of Emotions. Butterfly was born with the idea that emotions drive our behavior. We were founded 2009 with the clear ambition of becoming a leading brand strategy and innovation company with an expertise in building emotional connections between brands and consumers.
What also makes us different is that half of our strategic or innovation work takes place in the most fascinating emerging markets around the word, from Mexico to Russia. The Butterfly team, currently 40 and growing, truly reflect this diversity: over 20 languages can be heard within our studio!
The Butterfly nest is on The River Thames in SW London and we now also have our office across the pond in Manhattan NYC with great ambitions to spread our wings even further. There is still a strong start-up atmosphere within Butterfly valuing entrepreneurship, ownership and growth. We’ve got bags of experience, but we’re still fascinated by new trends, new directions and we are more than ever fueled by a sense of curiosity about the world.