Senior Research Executive OR Research Manager
The agency has more than 20 year's experience within the market research in the UK and internationally. Based in Berkshire with a team of 30 they strive to deliver insightful opinions to their extensive client list.
You would be joining a highly-skilled research team that provide a wide range of qualitative and quantitative business and consumer research services. With experience in delivering all aspects of market research, from fieldwork and in-depth interviews to new media research and consultancy services for all industry sectors.
- Day to day management of multiple research projects and client accounts involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Project managing accounts, working with the client and the team to deliver within project management objectives - time, cost and quality
- Work as part of a team that will be carrying out projects involving both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Multi-tasking and prioritising tasks in line with the project schedule
- Be capable of working independently with relevant support
Whats in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
- 25 days' holiday.
What they would like from you!
- Experience in a research role.
- A good, all round knowledge of market research.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Flexible, with a willingness to participate at all levels.
- Good client handling skills.
- Quality control skills.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- Project management and client experience
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about the role and the agency.