Freelance Research Manager/ Executive
Freelance - ASAP
This is a freelance role at a leading market research agency. They are looking to hire either a Senior Research Executive or Research Manager, to work on a range of reporting tasks across their client base.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a well-rounded researcher to work within a busy team on a range of ad hoc projects, with clear opportunity for progression and chance for extension at the end of the project.
You will have the chance to work on both quantitative and qualitative projects, from inception through to completion. You will be working on a range of projects across the teams and client base so being able to quickly switch between tasks is crucial.
Key duties include:-
* Managing projects from start to finish, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the results
* Liaising with clients, to keep them updated and understand their research needs
* Designing research programmes, that fit with the client brief
* Your experience working in a research agency, will have given you the skills and tools to hit the ground running in this environment
* Your experience in quantitative or qualitative research methods will allow you to embrace the role quickly
* Excellent organisational skills, project management and strong communication skills will mean that you can quickly build up relationships with your clients and enable you to deliver high level research and insight programmes to them
- You will need to be comfortable with Data Analysis, PPT and Excel for this role.
To find out more, please click on the apply button below