£40 - 50K DOE
Are you an innovative qualitative research manager, looking for a challenge in a boutique agency?
Offering an independent boutique consultancy feel, with the backing of a larger group, our client work with an enviable list of large global clients within the tech and hospitality sectors. Renowned for their strategic approach using innovative techniques, the company have exciting plans for expansion for the coming year, making this a fantastic time to come in and really make a difference to an organisation on the up.
They are currently looking for a Research Manager to join their talented team, focusing on end-to-end qualitative projects to provide actionable insights to their global client base.
- Design of bespoke qualitative studies, including writing discussion guides and moderating focus groups
- Writing insightful reports and presentations to answer your clients' business issues
- Managing day-to-day running of the research projects from inception to completion, to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Proven end-to-end experience in running qualitative insight projects from concept to market launch
- Must be confident with writing discussion guides; moderating interviews, workshops or co-development labs
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to lead projects independently as well as being able to collaborate with others effectively
- Experience of working within a small agency would be preferred, but is not essential
If this role sounds like your next challenge, please apply now or reach out to me directly!
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant at Aspire
Tel: 0207 612 3889
Research Manager - Qualitative
|Job Title:||Research Manager - Qualitative|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ali Bagheri|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 16:05|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualitative Research Director
£60000 - £80000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Quantitative Research Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Quantitative Research Executive
City of London, London
£24000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
Associate Director - Insight
£40000 - £45000 per annum