Job Title: Research Manager - Leading Digital Analytics Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, day off on your birthday, pension, personal training programme, seasonal parties, free food and drink on Fridays
About The Company
Multi-award winning digital analytics consultancy based in modern, open plan and very buzzy offices in the heart of London, is seeking a talented Research Manager. This digital research & analytics consultancy has developed their own social media monitoring and analytics platform that is now used by brands and marketers globally. As a company, they are at the cutting edge of research, digital analytics and social media data insights. Ultimately, they deliver insights that enable companies to better engage with their audience. This dynamic digital analytics company works with a plethora of exciting big name brands, carrying out bespoke research and digital analytics projects for their clients. Their impressive portfolio of retained clients include names similar to Sky, Netflix, Omnicom Media Group and Nissan. With offices in the US as well as London, they are expanding at an exciting pace and you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to their success and global expansion. The new Research Manager will be joining collaborative, entrepreneurial and supportive team, with a young and dynamic culture.
About the Research Manager role
The new Research Manager will sit within the expert research and consultancy team, working with big name global brands on a variety of digital analytics and social media research projects.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Manager:
* Take ownership over research report delivery for your clients, ensuring objectives are met
* Connect social media data insights to audience insights and other digital analytics in order to build a holistic picture and develop a narrative
* Utilise and develop your commercial acumen by delivering actionable insights and recommendations to clients
* Develop your people management skills through co-ordinating, training and mentoring research executives in project teams
* Nurture and grow relationships with clients, acting as a partner for their marketing strategy
You'll be a talented researcher, with experience working with quantitative methods and social media data insights. If this sounds like you, and you're now looking to accelerate your career within a rapidly growing, market leading digital analytics company, then I would be keen to hear from you.
Skills and Experience Required for the Research Manager Role:
* 3+ years' experience in a research/analytics environment
* Experience working with social media and digital analytics platforms and tools
* Experience in quantitative insight methods
* Confident and articulate communicator
* Ability to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Natural curiosity and spark
For more information about the Research Manager Role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.