Research Manager - Technology - Ealing, London – Up to £40,000
Looking for a change in your career? Are you a tech and media lover? This may be the role for you! Become a Research Manager and join this leading team at their London offices.
As a Research Manager, you will be part of an energetic and supportive team. Our client works with top brands within’ the industry, giving you the best opportunity of growth in your career as well as expanding your knowledge on the tech and entertainment industry.
This role is not only involved in national and international projects, but also in working on tracking and ad hoc plans, which will let you put your great skills and experience to the test! The Research Manager will be an essential part in clients’ decisions, providing insight related to the customer experience and product development.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity! Keep reading!
The main responsibilities of the Research Manager:
- Help to create, evaluate and combine data to create informative reports with the purpose of fitting within’ the client’s aims
- Work along with industry experts to build and achieve leading research analysis
- Help in the creation and implementation of numerous projects
- Produce client presentations
- Assist with proposals and pricing
- Inform and control both external and internal teams for the implementation of efficient projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Educated to degree level
- Is a competent quantitative market researcher with a great previous track record in their past roles
- Previous experience in a market research agency
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Confident working with numbers and dealing with databases
- Prior experience on SPSS is desirable, but not a requirement