Research Manager, Central London, £30,000-38,000k DOE
My client is a full-service research agency providing great insight and fresh ideas that inspire change. Working across clients in government, local authorities, not-for-profits, utilities and regulators, they have a real passion for making a positive difference!
They are looking for a strong Senior Research Executive or Research Manager who is experienced in both qual and quant to join their team. The role will be focused both on delivering and building their public sector/government/transport and not for profit business.
- Help lead day to day project work
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular project and non-project specific related contact
- Help provide training and support to Research Execs and Grad Trainees, acting as a coach/mentor to ensure their development and adherence to quality
- Skilled in best practice in research design, analysis and generating strategic insight to meet clients' objectives
- Able to multi task and work across a broad spectrum of projects
What they would like from you
- Research expertise from design, set-up, sampling, statistical analysis and delivery of insight
- Able to communicate effectively with senior clients across a broad range of clients
- Experience with managing and delivering small and large-scale projects on your own or jointly with a more senior researcher
- Good working knowledge of qualitative research techniques - particularly for joint qual/quant assignments
- Demonstrate ability to influence and inspire colleagues, stakeholders, and clients
- Ability to design research programmes and develop proposals for complex and/or high value projects
- Ability to develop, mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To find out more about this great role and agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via Linkedin.