Key responsiblities of the Research Manager:
- Managing and developing the growth of the research team
- Produce thourough industry and company reports identifying new sponsorship opportunities
- Manage a database of prospects across a variety of sectors
- Assisting the sales team by providing specialised knowledge on industries and companies
- Generate reports that analyse competition and customer insight
- Develop sales material in tandem with sales and operations teamsKey skills and experience of the Research Manager:
- Solid background in the sports industry
- Possess managerial experience with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Show evidence of working in a logical and tenacious manner and have great communication skills.
This role will provide a unique opportunity to develop your research, analytical and business skills in an exciting setting and offer the chance to grow organically within the organisation.