Top of your game at gathering and interpreting data? This could be the role for you! Our client needs an experienced Research Manager who can maintain strong working relationships with the market research agencies associated with the business. Not only is our client based in state of the art offices in the heart of Manchester where you will have loads of great bars and restaurants on your doorstep, but they also offer their employees fantastic benefits including a generous pension, great maternity/paternity possibilities and plenty of in-office benefits that will help save you money!
Sound like the sort of perks you want from a job? Read more…
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Research Manager:
- Be the main point of contact between the business and the external market research agencies.
- Managing multiple research projects, briefed by departments across the business.
- Use many research methods to analyse intricate data, presenting findings clearly to the rest of the team and other departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role, working with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at once.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- A self-motivated individual who can work well without constant support from seniors.
- A background in Financial Services is beneficial but not imperative.
- MRS Certificate is advantageous!