Research Executive/Senior Research Exec - Quant
|Job Title:||Research Executive/Senior Research Exec - Quant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-10-29 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Fletcher|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 15:59|
As Research Executive/Senior Research Executive you will be joining a very successful team of market researchers who have a specific focus on consumer, quantitative research for well-known global brands. Day to day, you'll be involved in projects from initiation stage. You'll be involved in the survey design and build (coding experience would be an advantage!), collecting the data and analysing, to create insightful reports for the clients.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To manage quantitative research projects from start to finish, from proposal writing to research design and analysis to debrief
• To develop and maintain effective client relationships
• You will get the chance to work across a range of projects both ad hoc and trackers
• Attend and participate in new business pitches
• Help to bring data to life through data visualisation
• Mentor and support RE's on the team
• Play an active role in the wider agency
What We're Looking For:
To be considered for this role as Research Executive/Senior Research Executive, you will need to have existing experience at Research Executive level within a quantitative research role. You'll be analytical at heart and want to work for large, global brands. This is role that will come with progression opportunities so if you're ambitious and want to develop, this agency could be for you!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Dom Fletcher on 01132469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.