Job Title: Research Executive - Leading Digital Research Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, day off on your birthday, pension, personal training programme, seasonal parties, free food and drink on Fridays
About The Leading, Digital Research Consultancy
My client is a market leading, digital research consultancy that is at the cutting edge of research and social media data insights. They have developed their own social media monitoring and analytics platform that is now used by brands and marketers globally. Their impressive portfolio of retained clients include the likes of Toyota, Instagram, IPG Group, Apple Music and Sky.
Based in super modern offices in the heart of London, this digital research consultancy encourages a collaborative working environment and this is at the heart of the extraordinary growth they have experienced in recent years. With offices in the US as well as London, they are growing at an exciting pace and you will have the opportunity to contribute to their success and expansion.
This digital research agency is looking to bring on board an ambitious and enthusiastic Research Executive to join their highly talented, highly skilled team.
About The Research Executive Role
As a Research Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. Sitting within the expert research and consultancy team, you will be working with big name global brands on research and social media monitoring projects.
Key responsibilities of the Research Executive:
* Work closely with the project lead across a range of exciting projects, contributing significantly to the wider growth of the company
* Provide essential support to other teams within the business to ensure successful project delivery
* Interpret data, create detailed reports and produce recommendations and insights based on findings
* Develop your reporting skills and analyse social media conversations
* Attend client meetings with project leads to grow your client services skills
About The Successful Research Executive
If you are a relatively fresh graduate, with up to 1 years' experience and have a real interest in trends, social media and research, then this could be a fantastic next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Research Executive:
* 2.1 degree from a reputable university
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment across multiple projects
* Ambitious with a strong desire to learn and progress
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident and articulate communicator
The Research Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience, with excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Research Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.