Research Executive, Central London, £22,000-25,000 DOE
My client is a full-service research agency providing great insight and fresh ideas that inspire change. Working across clients in government, local authorities, not-for-profits, utilities and regulators, they have a real passion for making a positive difference while punching well above their weight.
They are looking for a Research Executive to join their growing team and agency. The role will be focused providing support on both quantitative and qualitative projects with a range of clients from start to finish. This is a diverse role that will work across CX, customer satisfaction as well as brand & comms & marketing.
- Attend client briefings
- Assist in putting together elements of proposals and gathering costs from suppliers
- Liaise and manage relationships with fieldwork and DP suppliers regarding project related matters
- Make logical recommendations from data
- Presentation of debriefs where appropriate
- Contact with clients on project-related matters
- Build awareness of relevant clients and their business environments
What they would like from you
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a research agency is highly desirable
- Basic to intermediate ICT skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (all essential), SPSS (desirable but not essential)
- Positive, 'can do' attitude and commitment, with a willingness to go the extra mile and a passion for coming forward with ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Is proactive, puts oneself forward, looks for ways to help the team
- Creative, innovative and analytical
- Ability to work under pressure, manage several tasks simultaneously and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Good organisational skills and ability to organise others
- Takes pride in producing the best outputs possible
To find out more about this great role and the agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via Linkedin.