Research Director (6 Month FTC)
Are you a hands-on senior research professional looking for a unique opportunity in the luxury beverage sector?
A successful London-based boutique research agency, our client is looking for a Research Director to join their team, initially on a 6-month contract. You will be leading a number of high-profile segmentation studies focusing on the alcohol and luxury beverage sector. The role will involve hands-on research and covers all elements from questionnaire development through to using the data to present back meaningful insights to key clients.
The company deal with several high-profile clients and boast an excellent working culture and benefits.
* You will be working closely with junior and senior-level support throughout the project, however there may be times where you will be working independently
* Overseeing tracking projects, providing updates and regular reports for clients
* Designing bespoke ad hoc research projects, that will answer the client's questions
* Writing questionnaires and then writing data processing specs that will cut the data
* Overseeing the project throughout fieldwork to ensure that it is on track and making any necessary adjustments
* Checking the data and then identifying the key messages
* Pulling out the key findings and putting these into insightful reports
* You will have extensive experience in managing quantitative segmentation studies
* Confident in adopting a 'hands-on' approach to all project tasks, as well as being brilliant at story creation and client management
* A successful track record working on quantitative-focused research within a research agency environment
* Experience working in the alcohol or luxury beverage sector would be desirable but not essential
This is a unique opportunity for a competent research professional to join a boutique agency and see through several projects from conception through to completion.
Interested? Please apply below.
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant at Aspire
Tel: 0207 612 3889