Research Consulting Director | Reputation Research | London - Middle East focus | £90 -110k + Bonus
We're looking for a research consulting director to join the world's leading research and reputation advisory firms. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with ambitious growth plans for 2018! The role is based in London but focused on continuing to build the business in the Middle East.
The firm provide global companies - including the likes of Centrica, Kellogg's, Boots, Loreal as well as government departments - with a gold standard research approach measuring, communicating and managing reputation performance. With this insight, companies can protect their reputations, analyse risks and drive competitive advantage. Their research gets a lot of visibility and regularly appears in The Economist, Forbes, Time, The Financial Times and nearly every other relevant trade publication. As well as their analysts regularly appearing on BBC, Sky News and CNN!
As research Consulting Director you be working with one of the founder of the business developing the middle east business. You'll innovate research methods, lead senior client discussions around corporate communications and reputation best practices. You'll be working with clients delivering workshops cutting through the data & communicating key actionable insights. You will also be working very closely with the MD to identify key opportunities to develop the business.
- 10 years of market research experience. Agency experience preferred.
- An interest in how reputation effects businesses - previous reputation research experience not essential.
- A good client developer, someone that is a research expert who can grow accounts and onboard new clients.
- Extensive experience in the middle east.
- Experience of managing and nurturing teams.
- Excellent at presenting and communicating insights to clients.
A nice meaty role with a business who have a clear vision for the future.