Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Are you a mixed-methods Research Manager or Associate Director, looking for your next challenge in a supportive and collaborative agency?
A leading research agency is now looking for a mixed methods Associate Director to join their expanding team. The company works across a range of sectors, with a focus in the consumer, automotive and healthcare sectors. They offer a prestigious client base and the chance to work across domestic and international projects. With exciting plans for growth, its a great time to join this company, with the opportunity to make a real difference to the organisation.
- You will be the crucial link between the qualitative and quantitative teams at this full-service research agency
- Managing your own mixed-methods projects - from design through to presentation
- An active involvement in building client relationships, writing proposals and pitching for new business
- An opportunity to analyse data from qualitative and quantitative projects to create quality insights and present these to stakeholders across the industry
- Extensive experience running qualitative projects, including moderating focus groups and carrying out in depth interviews
- Proven experience with overseeing quantitative research projects, from proposal writing and questionnaire writing through to report and presentation with the ability to create impactful insights
- Enjoy building and managing client relationships, and keen to get actively involved with business development
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience or genuine interest in the automotive, retail or consumer sectors would be beneficial
This a great opportunity to join a highly successful agency and further develop your research career. If interested, then please apply today!
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant at Aspire
Tel: 0207 612 3889