The agency has more than 20 years' experience within the market research in the UK and internationally. Based in Berkshire with a team of 30 they strive to deliver insightful opinions to their extensive client list.
You would be joining a highly-skilled research team that provide a wide range of qualitative and quantitative business and consumer research services. With experience in delivering all aspects of market research, from fieldwork and in-depth interviews to new media research and consultancy services for all industry sectors.
- Supporting RE/SRE's with their project management responsibilities
- Assisting the research in development of report specifications and checking report production.
- Quality Control - ensure questionnaires, published data and reports are accurate and meet customer specifications and agreed standards
- Provide additional ad hoc support for research team
- Checking online data against customer portals reporting websites
- Support additional ad hoc admin requests to support research team
- Familiarise and work with others to learn and understand our quality system and project management process
- Familiarise and develop an understanding of core project management principles, time, quality and cost
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
- 25 days' holiday.
What they would like from you!
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent team player
- Able to work under own initiative
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about the role and the agency.