Would you be excited by a taking a new brand to market for a global player? With a globally recognised brand, our client is entering an exciting new phase in it’s growth. Having always sold through partners, they’re now going to create a brand and take it to consumers using e-commerce as the mechanism to drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the Research and Insight Executive;
- Market and Competitor Analysis; conduct market and competitor analysis
- Consumer Research; put briefs together for the research agency and manage the relationship with them
- Insights; ability to take research and generate useful business insights and suggestions
Skills & experience the Research and Insight Executive must have;
- Market Research experience - agency or client side
- Experience of working with agencies and conducting desk research
- Qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Good project management skills
Salary & benefits for the Research and Insight Executive role;
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.