Job Title: Reporter
Location: South East London
Do you wish to work for an award-winning monthly magazine?
The company are a market- leading publisher on the lookout for an experienced and Reporter to join one of their award-winning and flagship B2B media brands. This role represents an ideal opportunity for an enthusiatic journalist looking to advance their career on a well-established and market leading B2B magazine.
- Writing news and features on a daily basis
- Generating off-diary news stories
- Creating an impressive contact base in the industry
- Managing a number of magazine and website sections.
- Interviewing senior directors from global giants and industry experts.
- Delve into issues impacting the sector, ranging from the rise of performance-enhancing smart drugs, race in the workplace, gender pay gap reporting and sexual harassment and bullying.
- You will also be expected to generate ideas for in-depth articles on a regular basis.
- Attending events and networking
- Supporting the rest of the team
Skills & Experience:
- Two years B2B news writing experience, or entry level with an NCTJ.
- Experience with news, analysis and feature writing
- Someone who is keen to develop and take on more responsibility
- Someone happy to make themselves known within the industry
- Confidence and organisational skills