This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious independent provider of geopolitical insights, analysis, data and research.
As Reporter you will be:
- Producing daily online news stories, providing quality, timely insight into the industry for the audience
- Creating long form articles and features for several of content products
- Creating quarterly reports
- Attending global events, networking and being a brand ambassador for the company
- Producing non-bias, informative content about the oil and gas industry, aswell as energy transformation and the global socio-economic impacts this will have
Candidates are required to have:
- Ideally have minimum 2 years of experience in a Reporter role in the oil and gas industry/publishing about oil and gas
- A journalism/economics degree
- You will have experience in reporting on news as well as creating long form features and quarterly reports
- Have an interest in the energy industry and the financial industry in relation to this.
- Be confident, experienced building fantastic relationships with stakeholders and industry experts
- Interested in working for a company who write about the ever changing energy industry with the chance to speak with and interview some of the key industry figures.