A great opportunity for an experienced Relationship Manager to join a global and leading payments provider.
This is a great time to join the UK Portfolio Relationship Management (PRM) Team to help shape the organisations story. PRM is part of the Large Enterprise Merchant team and is responsible for meeting Total Payment Volume (TPV), Revenue and Share of Checkout (SOC) targets.
As the business has grown, this team has become increasingly important in understanding the growing customer base, working with the large base of internal stakeholders to determine, develop and execute plans for growth. The role can range from portfolio analytics (what is happening in the business, what trends are they seeing) to driving key strategic initiatives (aligned to the business priorities and based on analytics) to customer engagement and acceleration of opportunities (working closely with Account Managers to execute and accelerate key priority initiatives).
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio Relationship Management, this role will play an important part in understanding the business and driving UK growth. Particular focus is on building strong collaborative relationships with the Dublin based Account Management stakeholders, and managing programs or initiatives that will deliver and scale enhanced customer experiences.
- Build good understanding, through analysis and research, of key portfolios (400 - 800 customers) within the Large Merchant business. Includes financial, performance, customer pain points, process blockages etc
- Delivery of key strategic initiatives to drive / accelerate growth within / across different portfolios (examples could be delivering the customer engagement events)
- Building strong collaborative relationships across the business to enable fast, effective execution of strategic plans
- Work experience as a Relationship / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Portfolio Manager / Commercial Manager
- Experience in Payments, Retail, Technology, Mobile, Social Media, e-commerce or Communications. Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of online and mobile payment processing and the ecommerce industry is preferred.