An exciting opportunity for an Interim Relationship and Sales Manager to join a global payments company.
Joining the Portfolio Relationship Management team you will be part of the Large Enterprise Merchant team and is responsible for meeting Total Payment Volume and Revenue targets. As the business has grown, this team has become increasingly important in understanding our growing customer base, working with our large base of internal stakeholders to determine, develop and execute plans for growth.
* Manage a portfolio of Gambling Travel and Ticketing merchants for purposes of tracking and monitoring performance.
* Execute on our Gambling Strategy, delivering best-in-class solutions for our customers and consumers.
* Identify opportunities and risks within the portfolio, driving key initiatives based on insights, leveraging cross-functional teams (product, marketing, risk) to support and drive growth initiatives across the portfolio.
* Identify top targets within these portfolios for growth / focus to more actively and directly support engagement and growth
* Serve as a point of escalation, supporting the account manager as the 'senior face' of the business if merchants in the portfolio have more challenging issues
Day-to-Day activities includes
* Portfolio performance analytics
* Program Management to execute the gambling strategy
* Sales skills to drive the gambling strategy
* Collaboration with our Stakeholders across the business to drive growth
Who they are looking for:
* Collaborator - works well with others in the organisation and can quickly build relationships
* Program Manager - super-organised, managing multiple customer discussions and internal stakeholders as well as multiple projects
* Sales and Commercial negotiation - able to articulate our value effectively in a highly competitive landscape
* Experience in Sales / Account Manager in a highly competitive environment
* Experience in ecommerce (Gambling or Travel sector a plus) or Payments