Regional Strategy Director, Shanghai - The Agency
This full service, creative agency has one of those rare genuine partnerships with their client, one of the world’s top automotive brands. Their work’s really valued and it’s a truly collaborative environment, based on mutual respect. They work across all the main channels from TV to extensive digital activity and input extensively into marketing and business strategy.
Regional Strategy Director, Shanghai - The Role
- This is a high profile, lead role working across APAC, leading the development of business and communication strategy and using data and insight to fuel effective holistic, multi- channel experiences.
- As a visionary Strategy Director you’ll ensure that the agency delivers the best thinking, motivating and inspiring your team and creating an awesome planning community across the region.
- You’ll build strong relationships with senior level clients across the region and become a trusted partner who’s valued for your ideas and expertise.
- The role could be on a six month contract or permanent.
Regional Strategy Director, Shanghai - Skills and Experience Needed
- You’ll have extensive experience in marketing and communications, with at least 5 years in a lead agency strategy role encompassing the full range of channels, including digital.
- You’re used to working up stream with your clients and adding value to business and marketing strategy.
- With a track record in getting the best from your team and working brilliantly with clients at a senior level, you’re an inspiring presenter with the gravitas and flair to build productive relationships, drive excellence and convince others of the value of your ideas.
- You’ll need automotive experience and ideally some experience working on a regional basis.
This is the type of role that comes up very rarely, so if you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.