We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our global Marketing & Communications team in the role of Regional Principal, Marketing & Communications - EMEA. The role is a replacement hire and will be responsible for leading our talented five-person team who provide Marketing & Communications services across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Who we are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers wellbeing. Across our 49 global studios we see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. Whilst our core business is strategising, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on wellbeing. If that sounds like your cup of tea, then keep reading!
Who you are
You’re a rare and special breed: a marketing dynamo and a true people person with magnetic energy. You are an exceptional leader with a strong vision of how to motivate a talented team to achieve tangible results across lead generation, conversion and content creation streams. You have a great track record in delivering omnichannel lead generation campaigns in multiple countries and languages whilst expertly navigating cultural nuance without losing campaign saliency. You are creative and collaborative and can communicate our messages and the uniqueness of our service offering in a compelling way. You have good influence and persuasion skills and are adept at building strategic relationships to strengthen your team’s contribution to the business. You have acute business acumen, understand the influence marketing can have on the business’ bottom line and approach your work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We’ll provide the environment for you to grow and thrive, if you can provide advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe CS, a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field as a minimum (an MBA / CIM or equivalent would be advantageous), and 10+ years’ experience in broad-spectrum marketing disciplines include lead generation, content creation, communications and PR. Construction, property, design or architecture industry exposure would be a bonus but certainly not a must. Sound like a deal?
The not negotiables
- You’ve developed and delivered lead generation and conversion driven marketing strategies across multiple markets
- You’ve developed and delivered multimedia content and omnichannel campaigns at scale, to ultimately drive business results and increase revenue
- You have a strong understanding of the platforms, channels, and strategies/approaches that will enable you to reach our target market
- You’re data obsessed! And know how to interpret the results of your campaigns to tweak and adjust your strategy to ultimately achieve business results
- You have a sound and broad knowledge of the pursuits and proposals process, and understand the importance of a singular, consistent experience for our customers from first touch through to bids and beyond
- You have excellent written skills and an unfaltering attention to detail
- You’re a true leader, able to inspire and teach those around you
- You’re a creative thinker, who problem solves through collaboration and innovation
- You’re a team player that understands that ‘doing’ is as important as the strategising
- You successfully forge relationships with those around you and inspire them to get behind your initiatives
- You work well under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- We want you to have opinions and express your thoughts/experience, knowing how to influence and persuade stakeholders to get to the best outcome
- We are a high responsibility, high freedom, high accountability business and we need you to be able to play in that arena
- Our pace is fast, we need someone who can keep up and enjoys consistently achieving and delivering
- You recognise that any role has infinite growth opportunities if you embrace it and make it you own
- You love finding a better way of doing things, with the desire to constantly improve
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity – seeing them as opportunities to innovate rather than barriers to achievement
- You are able to commit to travel within Europe and on occasion further afield
Let’s be clear…you’ll be responsible for:
- Setting the marketing strategy led by the needs of our customers and the objectives of the business, to ultimately to achieve Unispace EMEA’s revenue targets
- Developing and delivering distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer-centric campaigns and collateral that inform our customers on ‘what we do and how we do it’ across end-to-end customer journeys
- Ensuring all marketing deliverables are acutely segmented, optimally timed and both culturally and content relevant
- Managing and monitoring the quality of content and the results of campaigns for all omnichannel activity across digital platforms, events and PR
- Continually evaluating and updating our marketing strategy based on real-time insights on our customer base, evolving market conditions and our market position
- Developing our external communication strategy and leading our PR agency to drive business results
- Ensuring the production of all content including; photography, videography, print and digital experiences align with our overall strategy and continue to push boundaries within our industry
- Working closely with the Managing Director of EMEA and fellow Leadership Team members to develop the business plan for the EMEA region
- Working hand in glove with our regional sales team to drive opportunities through the funnel and develop relevant sales tools to support the achievement of their targets
- Working alongside the Global Head of Brand and Communications to develop and deliver regional brand campaigns
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Managing the budget and execution in line with KPI’s
- Leading direct reports, and key dotted line reports
- Investing time in your own thought leadership – we need you to keep up with trends, news and the competitive landscape to help us stay on top
Sound like we’ve just described you and all you’re passionate about?
Don’t hesitate, apply today!
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position