An international global law firm is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to lead and develop marketing activities and contribute to creating positive change in their approach to market developments, on a regional basis in the UK.
This well-known firm is notorious for working with some of the world's best-known brands including over 40 of the FTSE100 companies.
The Ideal candidate will be a strategic marketing manager educated to at least graduate level, have a successful track record in marketing at a senior level coming from a Professional services environment. P&L and budget management expertise is critical, you will have gained exposure to social media and digital campaigns, have excellent technical and communication skills and be able to travel in the field on a regular basis. Previous experience working within an international law firm would be an additional benefit.
This is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, candidates should have a positive, flexible, hands-on and committed approach.
Based in their Birmingham office you will report to the Head of Marketing for the UK.
If the role sounds of interest, your key skills and experience will include:
- Support development of the local profile of the firm
- Development of Key Clients
- Working with partners to create and manage budgets as well as business plans for the separate groups as well as managing the sales pipelines.
- Participate in client facing, sales driven initiatives such as events, round tables and client workshops.
- Manage local pitches and debriefs
- Help produce and service global campaigns working with BD contacts globally.
- Support broader brand and BD activities
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!