Regional Events Manager, 9 Month Contract, Wolverhampton - Home Based -
Are you passionate about communications and events? Would you love to have the luxury of working from home? Do you want to be part of a leading education organisation?
Our client is looking for a capable Regional Events Manager to join their team and take ownership for the communications and event organisation across the Midlands. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Utilising a range of channels to execute brand awareness and marcomms strategies across a mix of events
- Supporting the wider team organise and deliver vital events and activities across the Midlands, whilst ensuring you effectively represent the organisation during events
- Overseeing the delivery of consistent communications across a range of channels in order to advertise and attract suitable attendance for events
- Building and nurturing key relationships with stakeholders and acting as the point of contact for external teams
- Regularly liaising with the internal team to manage expectations and prematurely recognise potential issues
This will have you involved in organising an exciting mix of events across the region, building strong relationships and attending many events therefore personality is key, as is a driving licence!
It is a great time to join this successful education organisation that offers an exciting role, and the ability to work from home when you aren't buzzing around events. Due to the locations of events, this role can be based within the Midlands, many of which within Birmingham
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.