Regional Engagement Director – Media Sales – Manchester – up to £65,000
Are you an experienced and passionate engagement expert? Join this ever-expanding team as their Regional Engagement Director in Manchester to make a real difference!
This role is key to ensuring the development of the company, playing a critical role in supporting revenue growth by driving brand awareness and engaging clients through fantastic communication and inspiration. This company thrives on creativity and innovation and is looking for an individual who shares the same values. Supporting team members development, developing mutual trust and providing a sense of self-worth and fulfilment through the company.
The client is in search of a professional and impassioned leader with strong product knowledge and industry experience. The Regional Engagement Director will receive a competitive salary alongside a bonus, and the successful candidate will undertake training in London for 1-2 weeks (dependent on experience) and must be willing to work in the London offices approximately 1 day a month.
Do you think you have what it takes? Keep reading for more info!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Regional Engagement Director:
- Educate and encourage potential clients to increase the adoption of the companies’ products in order to drive revenue
- Ability to identify and engage senior level associations with brands/agencies in order to develop ongoing and trusted relationships
- Work closely with the clients to understand and meet the needs of their objectives, and keep clients updated with the latest updates and changes to products for continuous improvement
- Regularly present to clients to drive understanding of the products, and develop reports regarding revenue and billing objectives
- Develop marketing material that will assist in the promotion of the products, and assist in the maintenance of strong collateral pieces by liaising with the product team to effectively understand the product features, proposition and key KPI’s
- Work alongside the client services and operations teams to guarantee the finest agency and customer experience, as well as co-ordinate client feedback
- Oversee and measure team performance by monitoring work ethic and the ability to meet objectives, providing regular one to one feedback and coaching to ensure company standards are surpassed
Requirements of the Regional Associate Director:
- 6+ years of media experience either sales or advertising agency side
- Be a well-connected individual within the Manchester area to assist in establishing agency and brand relationships
- Robust understanding of technology and internet functionality and is highly mindful of the latest industry trends
- Experienced in team leadership and management with the ability to set team objectives and monitor performance
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude in order to inspire colleagues and encourage high standards of professionalism across the team
- An extremely organised and well-managed individual with an energetic and enthusiastic attitude with outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Pipeline management and dedicated to attaining company, team and individual goals
- Fantastic written and verbal, as well as numeracy and analytical skills
- Persuasive and approachable with the ability to network and form strong relationships with clients