Robert Half have partnered with an established Pharmaceutical business based in the city, where a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Commercial Manager has become available. The Regional Commercial Manager will be joining an industry leader within the Pharmaceutical sector. Coming into a business that caters to development, upskilling employees and values input.
The Commercial Marketing Manager based in London, will be responsible for managing the marketing and commercial plans across their Norther Europe markets. In addition to this, the role in London involves working with the 3rd party supporter, working closely with the Swedish/Nordic markets, to ensure strategic alignment with the Global Market.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the brand plans and ensuring both the local market is aligned with the Global Marketing strategies
- Supporting 3rd party suppliers and marketing/commercial teams with executing their annual proposals
- Liaising with local and international media partners to ensure coherent development of strategy plans across the Swedish/Nordic markets
- Have an input on the global brand standing, including brand strategy and developments
- Recognise opportunity for new product implementation across local and global markets
- Stepping in as deputy for Marketing Director, as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Minimum 2 years proven track record working in a marketing team
- Experience working within Northern Europe market
- Positive 'can do' proactive approach
- Speaking Swedish would be ideal, although not necessary
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to collaborate with stakeholders and third parties
The Regional Commercial Manager will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical business based in London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place to fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £60,000 plus benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.