VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. For more than 40 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting clients in the public and private sectors and across all industries, to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
We are seeking a new consultant to support the continued growth and expansion of our specialist Marketing practice.
You will either be a professional recruiter with proven experience of developing new business, or be a marketing/comms professional looking to utilise your knowledge and network within a fast-paced, commercial environment. You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your own career, as well as getting the most out of others.
Your strengths will be in business development and building long-lasting collaborative relationships.
Marketing or corporate communications recruitment experience would be an advantage but is by no means a must have.
Main responsibilities of the role
- To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- To develop business for VMAGROUP and for the individual
- To create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- To handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- Run events to build business, raise VMAGROUP’s profile and reinforce our thought leadership positioning
Experience & skills required
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience (agency or in-house) or communications/marketing experience
- Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.