This award-winning research firm, based in London (currently working from home) offers a friendly and professional working environment. They are now looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to join their business to work on a range of financial services projects. They offer a competitive salary, training and development and the chance to learn from great people.
As Research Executive, you will be supporting the Research Managers and Directors across a wide range of projects. Focusing on a mix of B2B and B2C, you will be working on one of the largest accounts in the team.
You will be working mainly on quantitative projects, but there will be the opportunity to be involved in qualitative studies as well.
Key Duties Include:-
- Supporting with proposal documents
- Designing questionnaires and launching projects
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis, monitoring progress and providing updates to your managers and clients
- Writing data specs, checking data and advising the client on any changes that may need to be made
- Drafting reports that tell the story and helping to put together insightful presentations for clients
- Also supporting on qualitative projects where needed through the online communities
- Ideally educated to degree level, with a year's experience in market research
- Experience working in on online research would be advantageous
- Experience working within financial services would be a benefit, but candidates who are keen to work in this area from other sectors can be considered
- Ability to write a questionnaire and run several projects at once to time and budget
- Ability to pull out key findings and tell the story in an interesting and succinct way
To find out more - please click below to apply.
|Salary||£24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum||Sector||Agency|