Quantitative Research Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Are you a Quantitative Research Manager or an accomplished Senior Research Executive looking to join the Brand Strategy and Communications division at a Boutique Insight Agency?
Based in the heart of London, our client is looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join their close-knit and friendly team following a period of sustained business growth. The company specialise in brand strategy and communications and carry out research across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Clients include blue-chip brands across a diverse range of sectors, including FMCG, leisure, automotive, finance to name a few.
The business has a real focus on developing talent from within and is currently working towards their Investors in People accreditation for this coming year. They would be an excellent organisation for the right candidate to come and really take their career in market research to the next level.
- Writing high calibre research proposals and attending pitches to win new business
- Formulating questionnaires that demonstrate an understanding of the brand, market and client issues
- Putting together presentations with clear objectives, story, summary, recommendations and next steps - and bringing them to live with a confident and engaging manner
- Working across multiple projects at any given time, covering a real variety of clients and topics
- Quantitative researcher with extensive experience of running projects using a range of methods
- Success in conducting research projects across the full research cycle - from proposal to debrief - is key for this role
- Experience working in the brand and comms sector would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Experience or a desire to mentor and coach junior members of the team
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant