Qualitative Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Competitive Benefits
A leading global market research company, who provide services across a diverse range of industries, is now looking to add to their growing qual operational division and bring on a Project Manager. This is a highly varied and fast-paced role where you will be responsible for managing a wide range of qualitative focussed operational projects.
This role is offering fantastic career development in line with a competitive salary in a sociable and high achieving environment.
- Managing full-service qualitative projects across a diverse variety of leading clients
- Shaping strategy and execution of operational services, developing processes and having a real impact on the team
- Arranging briefings / de-brief, reporting and rectifying project issues, managing project feasibility and costs, planning resources, commissioning partners (recruiters, translation agencies) and monitoring fieldwork
- Guiding Project Coordinators and working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in managing qualitative research projects and would relish the opportunity to have a versatile role within a highly successful and growing company
- Excited by the chance to develop processes and help grow an already successful operational team
- Proven internal and external stakeholder management skills and enjoys closely with both clients and colleagues alike to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Desire to progress your research operational career in a structured and rewarding environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading research organisation and develop your qualitative operational career. If interested, then please apply today!
Ali Bagheri | Talent Consultant