SW - 007 - 1027
Publicist (Account Manager up to Director level)
1 - 3 months
4 days per week (possibility of 5)
£200 - £350 per day
Are you a well-connected entertainment publicist available for an immediate start?
Headline of the role
Woking within the entertainment team, this role is for an interim publicist covering specific campaigns for two global toy manufacturers and also a leading global multimedia powerhouse.
This position for a publicist would ideally suit a freelancer from Account Manager up to Director-level publicist who has extensive entertainment experience and active media contacts specific to entertainment, media and TV. The role is flexible and would suit somebody open to working four days per week. The role also offers the possibility of remote working.
Whilst a tried and tested publicist would thrive in this role, it would also suit somebody who has worked with celebrities and talent securing media coverage, and who has worked on entertainment campaigns.
The ideal publicist or PR professional will have experience of event management, including press junkets and photo shoots, as you strive to secure media coverage for your clients.
My client is looking to interview available publicists ideally early next week, with a view to an immediate start.
Key elements of this entertainment publicist role
* Looking for a top entertainment publicist with immediate start
* Likely to be 4 days per week, possibly 5 days for up to 3 months
* Based in Central/West London
* Remote working for the right candidate could be an option and this would be for specific projects with clear deliverables
* Must have excellent media relations skills and active media contacts, specific to entertainment & media & TV
* Would be working on campaigns for clients including two global toy manufacturers and also a leading global multimedia powerhouse
* Must have a genuine passion and hunger for securing media coverage for clients - media relations will be a big percentage of the role
* Must have excellent writing skills
* Have experience working with celebrities / talent
* Have event management experience i.e. press junkets, photo shoots
If you are available and able to hit the ground running please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1210 to find out more about the Publicist role, or if you would like to find out about other available roles.