Ambition are proud to partner with this global top 10 accountancy and advisory firm in search of an experienced PR Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team!
The firm offer a wider range of services including Audit, Tax, Advisory and NfP and often compete with the big 4 in terms of projects and casework.
Reporting into the Head of Public Relations, you will be tasked with overseeing the firm's media relations and keeping up to date with continuous changes within British Politics to support the fee-earners.
The remit will not only cover London, but the South-East and Central regions so this role will offer that dynamic of diversifying your knowledge outside of the Capital.
As the new Public Relations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Advising Heads and Senior members of the London, SE and Central regions in regards to PR and corporate communications;
- Work closely with the wider BD, PR, Marketing and Social Media to ensure a consistency is delivered within both internal and external communications;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with journalists to deliver the business' narrative;
- Monitor market trends and competitor analysis to optimise the firm's standing within the public eye;
- Managing and approving content for press release;
- Improve and manage the KPI metrics to demonstrate value to senior stake holders.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Have strong Public Affairs experience to utilise your network of political influencers to best practice;
- Track record experience within a PR role in Professional Services and Agency;
- Background in journalism would be advantageous;
- An excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Public Relations Manager seeking a new challenge or even a Senior Executive looking for their first opportunity to step up to Manager grade.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to know more, then apply now!