This forward-thinking PR agency are happy to accommodate flexible and remote working.
The experience we need.
- Recent, preferably current, experience as a PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager in a public relations agency.
- Broad B2B PR campaign experience spanning strategy and implementation - while this is a senior role it's very hands on in terms of delivery.
- You need to be very proactive, guiding the client and PR strategy in response to current affairs.
- Proven skill as a writer, perhaps having started out as a journalist.
- Preferably have experience managing a small team or individual.
As the successful PR Account Director, you'll lead on high level PR strategy, advising big brand clients and leading a team on the implementation of campaigns. This role will develop into the senior management team so it's a rare opportunity to make your mark and shape the agency in the future.
This award winning agency back up their great reputation with fantastic public relations work for complex global brands.
What you'll get in return.
As the successful PR Account Director, you'll earn a salary of £40-50k (dependant on experience) as well as a host of great benefits including flexible and remote working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.