PR Analyst- Public Affairs (Global International Strategic Consultancy)
An excellent opportunity for a Account Executive to join a rapidly expanding corporate affairs agency based in Central London. A global agency of around 250, with strongly established relationships working with large corporate brands that are recognised world-wide such as Facebook, Nike, Deliveroo, Network rail.
Recent hires include past Downing Street Advisors, past top 5 agency Directors/ Partners.
They work across both UK and international briefs, implementing the global work with unmissable opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and to travel the world.
They have won several awards recently due to their innovative approach and tend to focus on not just traditional PR but the real emotional willingness by a consumer/stakeholder to gain the best outcome for the company/ brand.
They want individuals that thrive dealing with C-Suite level/Board Director level individuals from a number of the largest and most successful companies in the world from tech start-up's to infrastructure brands and are dedicated investing in the career development of people.
About The PR Account Executive
Due to several New Business wins they are seeking an Account Executive to join their public affairs team
This is an opportunity for you to make a noticeable difference on the team, despite already being a successful and established team.
The responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
* You will be able to aid in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the support of an experienced team who will help mould and grow your career.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
* Deal with C-Suite/board level CEO's from a number of the world's largest organisations
About the New Account Executive
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous Public Affairs/Corporate Communications experience? - Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Senior Account Executive in a high profile company.
Essential Skills of the PR Senior Account Executive:
* You should have previous PR experience (ideally 1 year)
* You ideally should enjoy writing press releases and writing copy.
* A keen interest in the Public Affairs/Corporate Communications sector and good media relations
* Advantageous, to be passionate about the corporate/public affairs industry.
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
In return the Account Executive will receive…
* 28 days basic holiday
* Work with senior level Public Relations Professionals
* Develop, rapidly, within an agency environment
Laptop, phone, international travel
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Executive level role in more detail, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 966 7909