- Rare flexible Part-Time opportunity!
- Work for a great travel company.
- Manage a small comms team.
What you'll be doing
You will be engaging with customers across numerous brands at all stages of their customer journey. Some customers may have made an initial enquiry, others may have already experience the excellent holidays, tours and excursions that are offered, others will be about to embark. You will inspire and excite the customers through timely comms, predominantly through email campaigns but also through other channels.
You will copywrite for all customer communications (except for Social Media where you will guide your team), and this includes refreshing the web pages across the various sites. You will be the primary liaison with the external design agency, overseeing the scheduling of all design projects, and you will support the Content Exec with the social media strategy and the delivery of inspiring content such as video.
Line management of two Content Execs will fall to you, and you will also work alongside the Head of UX & IA to create new and improved web pages across all brands.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A broad marketing comms background, especially across digital comms
- A strong copywriter with an understanding of SEO
- Previous line management experience would help
- Experience with at least one email delivery platform, i.e. Mailchimp
- Would be great to have a personal interest in travel or the great outdoors
- A varied background working in both corporate and SME's is ideal
During these 10 months it's safe to say you'll have a lot of fun and work with some really exciting brands and comms. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary (up to £36k pro rata) and a flexible part-time working pattern.
If you are available to start within the next few weeks and have the relevant experience then please apply online, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.