A growing global specialist firm, based in the city of London are seeking an experienced entrepreneurial Project Manager to manage all of their internal global communication and marketing projects. This new role will allow you to manage the planning, lead studies and execute special projects related to internal marketing and communications campaigns. You will be responsible for turning the strategist's vision into reality.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Marketing and Communications, you will work closely with all members of the marketing and communications teams whilst efficiently coordinating senior stakeholders across the business. You will work with an eager and growing team working across many different regions including the UK, Europe and the US.
- Project management of global marketing studies and campaigns.
- Manage the creation of internal and external publications working collaboratively with the PR team.
- Develop all communication channels
- Lead internal events and workshops
- Analyse and effectively report all KPI's
- Conduct market studies and report results
- Previous experience of project management within a consultancy firm background is essential.
- Strong research and analytical skills in conducting studies and campaigns
- Entrepreneurial and self-motived mindset with the willingness to be agile in your approach.
- Good communicator with oral, written and presentation skills, including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM tools.
- Fluency in German is an additional benefit.
**This role will consider Full time or 4 days a week.
Closing date 13th March