An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known health and fitness business who are looking for a multi-channel marketer to join their team.
The Role: The Marketing Manager will be involved in managing all project based marketing activities, building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships. Strong consumer knowledge is essential as well as experience in project management, both of which need to be demonstrated confidently.
- Develop the marketing strategy for all projects and implement in line with objectives
- Strong creative writing skills to create all marketing materials
- Develop online and offline campaigns for projects
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing all internal communications and delegating out
- Collaboration with whole team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you will have ideally worked in a consumer environment such as retail or leisure/travel. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and effectively managing your time in a fast-paced environment. A natural commercial acumen and team leadership will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Senior Marketing Executive or Junior Marketing Manager looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
Project Marketing Manager, Warwickshire, £30,000 - £35,000