Our client, a top agency in Central London, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be required to oversee, direct and lead projects from initiation and definition, through to delivery across mainly digital and DM channels for a range of clients. on large/complex/cross channel: data, press, print and digital projects and campaigns for one of it's largest clients. Deliverables may include web builds, apps, landing pages, emails, banners, direct mail inserts and content.
You’ll need to be an enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being involved at all levels of the
project/process and be there to motivate and support all team members. You’ll have top notch
communication and project management skills and be able to hit the ground running. You will want to contribute towards new ways of thinking and be enthusiastic about implementing new processes as well as inspire others to think differently.
- Deliver large & complex projects assigned within scope, time and budget whilst ensuring that you relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget and of the highest quality from initiation to delivery.
- Work closely with the Head of delivery to make sure projects are resourced appropriately and work with them to resolve conflicting priorities for all project on the account
- Monitor the burn rate of each of your projects and take appropriate action to keep projects within budget
- Showing a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making and operational thinking
- Be a reference point for expert Project Management advice and ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained
- Maintain and track retainer scope and feed into program master schedule
- Maintain forecasted resource dates for 3rd party production house and feed into program master schedule
- Maintain a top line holistic view and knowledge of all projects
- Ensure that all SOWs are accurate and informative and include detailed plan of project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience in a creative agency environment
- Experience working across digital projects
- Experience in managing programs of work
- Solid digital experience
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex problems, under pressure
- Experience of managing a project portfolio over £1m+
- Strong commercial and operational skills
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to build strong relationships with clients, project teams and production partners
- Self-starter who can make it happen
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Be highly organised and have excellent forward planning capabilities
- Structure, persistence, stability and an eye for detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Solid understanding and curiosity of various project management methodologies
- Agile/Scrum ideal, but not required.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite.