The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in a branding, creative, design or packaging agency.
- You'll need at least a general understanding of print/packaging design processes (enough to brief designers, plan and schedule, and spot/avoid issues in production). There is a bit of leeway here though.
- When faced with a problem that you cannot solve by yourself, you won't be afraid to ask.
- You must have worked in an agency environment before. This may include an in-house creative studio but it depends how "agency-like" it is.
- You'll be unflappable when it comes to changing priorities, client requests and juggling multiple projects.
- You'll be detail focused, won't mind rolling your sleeves up and doing some project admin as this is a close-knit team with little hierarchy, and you'll have enough experience in branding, design and/or packaging to be able to take on a big huge tracker and get stuff delivered from day one, without the need for too much support.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
The Project Manager will be customer facing as well as building great relationships internally with the Design Studio. The difference between this role and a Senior Account Manager role is that you won't need to focus on client development. This is a role for somebody who loves the delivery side of account handling / project management and a great role for somebody who's excited about delivering world class creative work for some of the bets-known consumer brands in the world.
An successful and established design and branding agency with a brilliant design team, a truly creative and empowering working environment, and the chance to join a business which is growing. They reward their staff regularly and the work is varied and exciting. They have a great client list and a lovely, newly-refurbished office. They're also a great bunch of like-minded humans. There's no agency politics here!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £45k depending on experience. This is a great salary for Bristol!
- Excellent benefits and a management team that's great a recognising success and rewarding people for their efforts.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
- The chance to work with some amazing big brand creative projects - stuff you'll get to see on shelf and in-store.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.